1. I hope she will not reject me. (guy thinking at the back of his mind)
2. I don’t know what to say? shocks LORD HELP ME what will I say?!? (hmmm good morning?)
3. I cannot say that she is so beautiful. She might think that I will court her na then I might get rejected. (doesn’t appreciate her at all)
4. She is so beautiful, my heart is beating so fast! I can’t control myself. Should I say I like her na? I think its not yet time. (Does a toss coin if he will talk to the girl)
5. I’m so shy. (Does not approach the girl but just observe her)
6. What if I ask her out? Then she rejects me? I think she doesn’t like me na. So I won’t ask her out muna. (Talagang hindi nag-ask out)
7. I think she doesn’t like me, so what shall I do for her to notice me? (walk pass her back several times)
8. Should I text her a personal message or a forward message or a joke? (sends her a forward message)
9. Should I sit next to her. (sits next to her but he doesn’t talk)
10. Bravely approaches the girl, sits with her, gives to her the LOVE letter and Flowers but HE giggles 80% of the time and 20% stares the ceiling and floor.
It is not wrong to be torpe….every guy has this season in life. It takes maturity to overcome this kind of mindset and if you are still in this season of life. I suggest to develop your relational skills first. Study and learn the character and behavior of each individual.
To effectively overcome being a torpe here is a blog from http://www.actlikeaman.org/pursue-girl/.