What will I do if my daily sales won’t meet the quota or what will happen to me if my monthly sales are below break even. This were my questions when I started doing business. I always pray to the Lord and try not to worry these things but my mind is very limited. Hence I assume that everything that is not good or does not meet my standards is caused by my incapability and negligence. I was very limited as a person and I was so discouraged therefore I worried most of the time.
Here is my top 10 Questions to God (worrying mode)
1. Will I be single for the rest of my life?
2. Will I be able to earn enough to have a decent lifestyle?
3. Will life be boring if decided not to get married?
4. Will my business fail? What do I have to do?
5. I need a wife LORD? WHEN?
6. I want to be a millionaire Lord but How?
7. Lord I’m too fat, make me thin I need your divine intervention, can you help me please I’m so desperate?
8. God, I’m so introvert? I think there is something in me that needs to be change?
9. Lord my nose is too big? Can I go to BELO and make it smaller. I look better if I do that.
10. Lord gwapo ba ako? bakit wala pang naiinlove sa akin?
When I analyzed my questions, I found out that I was so insecure about myself. I was being limited/ boxed by my mind and body. It was my self-confidence telling me that I cannot do this or that and I realize that I needed God more and more. I surrendered to God all my insecurities and I ask HIM to be my confidence. I now have Christ- confidence in me so whenever I speak of good things about my life I know that God was the one who controlled and orchestrated these things in order for me to honor and glorify Him at all times.
John 14:1 “Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God; believe also in me.
Matthew 17:20 He replied, “Because you have so little faith. Truly I tell you, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you.”
I’m truly amazed to what God has done in my life. I know how limited I’m as a person and I don’t know what I can do to make such a difference. As a christian, we all know that God is BIG, POWERFUL, STRONG, CAPABLE, and our problems our just small to HIM but how come we do not trust Him to overcome all our insecurities in life. God has change my heart- He gave peace, love and joy inside it and I’m a living testimony that God is true to His promises.